[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> have a look at Amazon.de
>
> Mark
Good point. That is the heading of the whole thread!

After a very hasty listen to these extracts I think I'm on the pro-Sting
side of things.

Elizabethan lute songs (unlike almost all lute music) can sound a bit
twee. My wife teaches Eng Lit from this period and has sometimes asked
me to find some some recordings of lute songs to play to her students
(18+ and adults) and always she tells me there's is some tittering
(embarrassed laughter). At least Sting doesn't sound twee (or fay) and
he doesn't sound like he's sending the music up.