In einer eMail vom 25.09.2006 19:08:05 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>   ...Then when some one, in an effort to cast aspersion, compared the lute
> playing to a classical guitarist - I just had to order the CD.

I just had another listen this time to Forlorne Hope Fantasy and sorry I take
everything back that I have said because it just wasn't critial enough.

If the CD sounds anything like what you can hear at Amazon then it must go
down as one of the worst lute recordings of all times. What are those amazingly
loud string noises ?

Also the instrument must be single strung or he has such a bad technique that
he only ever plays one string of a course.

I think the only performance I have ever heard that is quite so bad was Yepes
Bach lute recording. I think that has always been a benchmark for bad lute
playing and now we have something new.

Mark