In einer eMail vom 26.09.2006 14:48:52 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Instead, we intentionally attempted to appeal to the same audience who may
>   listen to Dead Can Dance, or Loreena McKennitt.

If you read my original mail that started all this sting stuff.
You will notice that I spoke about Pantagruel's myspace.com page.
We have not attempted to intentionally appeal to fan of both of these bands I
beleive that HIP played renaissance music would appeal to them as it stands.

The reaction has been amazing and we have managed to do that which I believe
very few early music group has managed, to get a non-classical young audience
interested in this music without comprimising the music. We are the only early
music group in the myspace classical charts.

best wishes
Mark