File under shameless promotion.

"The Christmas Lute" Book/CD 22 christmas pieces, most with
introduction and variations in french tablature for 7 course
renaissance lute (works with 6 if you tune down the 6th course to F
on some tunes) You can hear the pieces on soundclick at:

You can see the book at

http://home.earthlink.net/~guitarandlute/christmas_lute.html

Only a modest $17.95 for book/cd (CD is a high quality digital
recording) shipping is $2.00 in the states or Canadaand $7.95 air
overseas. I have a few book/cd collections, and if one would like
more than one of anything, I can usually ship multiple items in a
flat rate global prirority mail envelope for $9.50

Allan

www.fluteandguitar.com
www.guitarandlute.com