Dear Thomas,

The answer to both your questions may be found in the sleeve notes
to the CD:

"Terzi's _Barriera_ galliard is the longest and most elaborate
version known of the homonymous "balletto" in the _Ballarino_ of
Fabrizio Carosa (Venezia 1561). Written originally for solo lute, it
is presented here in a performance on two lutes, which accentuates
its "stereophonic" potential and an even greater harmonic fullness.
The transcription is by Paul Beier."

So Paul Beier has made his own arrangement of _Barriera_ for two
lutes.

_Chi farà fede_  has been reconstructed by the other player on the
CD, Beier's pupil, Craig Marchitelli. Again the sleeve notes explain
what they have done:

"Terzi distributes polyphonic material and diminution equally and in
repartee between the two instruments. This example has encouraged us
to find a hopefully acceptable solution to the performance of
Alessandro Striggio's madrigal _Che farà fede al ciel_. The author
gives us a single lute part that combines a partial transcription of
the vocal original with intermittent virtuoso diminutions, but the
work is incomplete as it stands. Terzi leaves us with a somewhat
ambiguous note to the effect that it be "played in ensemble ("in
Concerto") with a big lute", but no other performance indications.
We have therefore decided to perform the madrigal as a lute duet,
and Craig Marchitelli has created for the second lute a part that
integrates the missing sections of the vocal work with, where
appropriate, diminutions inspired on those of the author."

You would need to contact Paul Beier and Craig Marchitelli directly.
I presume their arrangements have not be published.

Best wishes,

Stewart McCoy.