i'm thinking of singing a few dowland songs myself -
probably with charango accompaniment.  who do i have
to check with?  haven't paid my dues - ever - but i'm
with the union!

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In einer eMail vom 23.11.2006 01:38:23
> Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
> > If he ever
> > comes to Montreal to perform this stuff, I really
> hope the lutenists
> > around me are going to tell him what we think.
> >

> I wouldn't get so worked up about it. Everything of
> course you say is
> probably true, but in the music buisness at the
> level that Sting works the truth is
> not always the best way to sell records. I just
> wanted to offer you some comic
> relief not dig that whole Sting thing up again, that
> is way over, on all
> accounts.
>
> A couple of days ago a German rock magazine
> published an article about my
> ensemble pantagruel's new CD "Elizium". . The
> magazine sells about 50,000, so at
> least a few younger listeners get an idea of what a
> HIP performance can be
> about.
>
> You can read an English translation here...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID"928060&;

blogID=196138740&MyToken=c848abc2-f8b7-4bd6-9c86-3797c3dde9fc