> being a poseur - piqued commentary borne of envy, perhaps?

If I understand the inference, then not in my case, I have Labyrinth which I
bought out of curiosity; I think it's pretentious because Sting reads some
of Dowlands letters. I'm no great Police Fan and no great lover of Stings
solo work either. Otherwise it is a pleasant album to listen to.

I came to the Lute and decided to learn the instrument by listening to the
brilliant Dutch Guitarist Jan Akkerman, who IMHO makes Sting look a rank
amateur in more ways than one!

- Neil