Thanks for sharing that link Roman, it's nice to be informed about something I did not know existed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roman Turovsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>; "vance wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 9:47 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Vivaldi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ang%C3%A9lique_%28instrument%29

RT

From: "vance wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Not meaning to be confrontational, but does anyone know of an historical
example of a single strung Archlute? My impression is that this is nothing
more than a Guitar like instrument with a lot of extra base strings shaped
like a Lute.

----- Original Message ----- From: ""Mathias Rösel"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>