On Tue, Nov 20, 2007, Martyn Hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>In short, anything in FoMRHI not specifcally restricted as detailed below
>seems to be able to be freely reproduced and circulated.

Even if it were true, that would not make it right.

The original intent of FoMRHI was to provide a semi-public forum for
makers to speak frankly amoungst themselves, no matter how distant
(Australia, US, UK ...).  Some of the material published in FoMRHI should
_not_ be republished as it has been improved and reissued more formally,
in GSJ, EM, AMIS or other journals.  Other material is perhaps a wee bit
too disputatious, or speculative when we now have better information.

I would hope the surviving Fellows can resolve the need for an editor and
get it back in operation.  Unfortunatly there are some thorny problems to
be dealt with, while the technical aspects of publication get easier every
year, the issue of finding someone to edit the thing in a timely and
professional way while being answerable to the Fellows is key.
--
Dana Emery