To: "Lutelist" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 12:35 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: de Visee - contreparties

"Taco Walstra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
On Sunday 25 November 2007 21:58, Mathias Rösel rattled on the keyboard:
> Dear Collected Wisdom,
>
> on their CD with duets by de Visee and Corbetta (Naxos), Eric Bellocq
> and Massimo Moscardo have recorded two suites by de Visee, totalling 12
> movements. Only three of those twelve contreparties can be found in the
> Saizenay ms. Does someone know whence the others were taken?

I presume they are from the two other paris manuscripts with Visee theorbo
music.
taco

The other two Paris mss. probably are Paris BN Vm7 1106 and 6265?
Pohlmann lists them as in the LSA microfilm archive. Would someone
please have a look if the contreparties are contained in those two mss.?
Daniel? Nancy?
--
Mathias