May be the other contrepartie has been ''(re)constructed''  ;-)) ?
Jurek
________________

On 2007-11-26, at 18:08, Arthur Ness wrote:

Only two Visee contreparties are in Paris sources.

There is the wonderful finding tool that Christian Meyer
and his associates are making for our use.  It is a
life-time';s work, and far from complete.  But for what
it inventories so far (manuscript lute music in France, Switzerland,
Germany, the former East Bloc countries) it is very
throuough.  The indexes (by composer and by title) are
available on line.  The lists of contents of
the individual manuscripts are available in printed
volumes.  The printed lists also refer one to significant
literature and modern editions of the music. See here:

http://www.bnu.fr/smt/smt.htm

Apparently the pieces you seek have not turned up in the
sources so far indexed.

==AJN
Boston, Mass.
This week's free download from