From: Roman Turovsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 12:22 PM
To: Lutelist
Subject: [LUTE] OT- video

Dear Collective Wisdom,
I am trying to get the video of our last concert from its DVD to my HD so I
could get it into FinalCutPro for editing. I can import the video via
MediaFork, MacTheRipper and a couple of other pgms, but all of them mangle
the audio track. Are there any expert opinions how to accomplish this? I
have both a Mac and a PC.
RT