From: Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 December 2007 09:50
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Italian texts - help needed

I'm in the process of setting the solo songs by Kapsberger for free download
over the internet, an example (still to be finished) can be found here:
http://www.rmguitar.info/temp.htm

I need help from someone with expertise in Italian texts, spelling,
underlay. This would be a joint project with no money involved.

As you can see from the example, I've decided to put the 'real' chord
symbols above the staff instead of the alfabeto. I've yet to decide whether
to fully figure the bass according to the chords. I imagine the choices
should be obvious from the combined notation of bass line and chord symbol,
but might be easier for sight-reading purposes of the bass was fully
figured. Thoughts, anyone?

Rob MacKillop

www.rmguitar.info