Yes--the wimmer is the one I use. When Wimmer says autograph I
believe he means it in the sense of Holograph.

A nice example of holograph vs autograph;
Magdalena is considered autograph for the cello suites because it is
not in the composer's handwriting, unless anna arranged (or had a
hand in composing) them, in which case it is sticky :)
The other version of the C minor, which is purported to be the only
one in Sebastian's handwriting, would then, if true, be holograph.

The Grove's Stanley Boorman elucidates this distinction most cogently:

"A document written in the hand of the author or composer. This
distinguishes it from the more commonly used word,
<http://0-www.grovemusic.com.www.berkeley-public.org/shared/components/article/article_sourceid_resolver.html?source_section_id=S01567>Autograph,

for the latter, strictly, means merely that the document is written
by someone who can be named. Thus, an accounting of the manuscripts
written by C.P.E. Bach would include not only his holographs, copies
of his own compositions, but also his autograph copies of the works
of his father, J.S. Bach. Similarly, the father's holographs of his
own works need to be distinguished from his autograph copies of music
by such composers as Caldara or Lotti, or Grigny. "

If T'Pring had copied Spock's love song it would be autograph, had
she composed it it would be holograph, and so on. And performed on
the holodeck.

dt