WHy not try uploading to Googlevideo instead?
RT

To: "Lutelist" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 12:35 PM
Subject: [LUTE] YouTube Trouble

Hey gang,

   For two weeks I've been unsuccefully attempting to
upload a lute video to YouTube.  The first time I got
a message that it was rejected due to "inappropriate
content."  Every other time, I've gotten a message
saying that it violated the terms of use.

Since this video simply involves me playing a Weiss
movement and since I'm not nude in the video, used no
profanity and Weiss's lawyer's presumably aren't
active in collecting royalties anymore, I can't for
the life of me understand why it keeps getting
rejected.  I've tried uploading slightly different
versions of the clip (a little more or less lead in or
silence at the end) but no deal.  As far as I can
tell, the file isn't corrupt.  To add to the
confusion, I recorded and uploaded another file at the
same time I first attempted this one without problems.

Anyone else have this problem and any suggestions as
to what I can do?  No help at all from YouTube...

Chris