Well, Timo, I suspect Finland must be one of Google's pet countries... ;-)
Here, in France, I have the same problem as many others on the list : I get a
map of the world with little red flags and the comment : "Places mentioned in
the text" in French though but, that's all. No theorbo and no Bartolotti at
all, I'm afraid :-((

Best,

Jean-Marie

======= 12-02-2008 19:14:09 =======

>When I click this tinyurl, the page opens. On top of the page there is a box
>which have the text: 'theorbo grove 1910', and a click button with text:
>'search for works' (in finnish though). After clicking the button I get a list
>of entries. After clicking the first box I scroll down the page, and voila!,
>there's the article. It looks like it's ripped from a page. There's another
>entry also about Bartolotti.
>
>Timo

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://poirierjm.free.fr