"igor ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=lEyk0jOIagw
>
> thanks Val ! beautiful performance .
>
> p.s.
> i know i am the one without message here, but enlighten me please and
> explain why P.o'dette or Barto are better than Val ?

Igor, why do you rant and trigger flame wars? Why provoke judgements of
taste? Who says one is better than the other? What profit do you think
you can get of other people's judgements of taste? Robert Barto and Paul
O'Dette (I think we have time enough to write full names) are
professional musicians, that's all. If you prefer other players'
playing, that's alright with me but why bother the list?
--
Mathias