That's a good word, thank you very much!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfonso Marin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "lutelist Net" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 12:48 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Recercare

Dear lutelist,

I committed the mistake of replying to one of Igors's belligerent commentaries some days ago. He obiosly is trying (very uncunningly) to stir some negative emotions among us. Let us not follow his stupid game that has nothing to do with our mutual love for music and our beautiful instrument. I propose to just ignore him until he is able to behave himself.
Best wishes to ALL of you,

Alfonso