In fact there is a round, "mille ducas dans vostre bourse", a
thousand ducats in your purse.
Susato, Tielman (c.1500-c.1561): Dances from Danserye (1551),Pavane,
Gaillarde, et Ronde "Mille ducas"

or Tielman SUSATO (1500-1564)
La Bataille; Suite deDanses "Mille Ducas"; Basses Dances

One of Phalese's main rivals was Tielman Susato. Susato was born in
Cologne, but from 1529 worked in Antwerp as a copyist, cathedral
musician and town instrumentalist. He started music publishing in
1543 and his last publication dates from 1561. He was the most
important printer in the Netherlands, printing music by Janequin,
Josquin, Lassus, Rore, Willaert and Clemens non Papa.

I did not find a lute version, but here you can find the music;
http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Hendricks/

I don't know if that is any help.
Anthony