Hello

    When making a guitar duo arrangement of a four-part work, I try to
"interlock" the voices. That is, I give guitar one parts one and three and
guitar two parts two and four. This takes the piece out of the one-sided
area and makes it a "one big instrument" duo. Perhaps the same process would
work for a lute arrangement.

   Best regards,

Joseph Mayes