Hey--
   I think it is great she learned it! I would love to hear it.
   If anyone would like the music you can download it here
   [1]http://tinyurl.com/5bodbm
   as a PDF in tablature for the lute and G clef for recorder, flute or a
   second lute.
   I can make a more simplified part for the lute if you wish, or you can
   just leave out the octave runs.
   Anyway I'm sure you can play it.
   I would love to visit Helsinki some day, but my home is in sunny
   California, surrounded by Palm trees, birds of paradise, the San
   Francisco Bay, KFC and Burger King.
   Closest I'll get is my concert in Drottningholm  in August of 2008, and
   that looks like a tricky commute.
   Best
   dt