I believe the remaining pieces are from the "Chilesotti Lute
Book" (Da un Codice Lauten-buch), a book of musicologist Oscar
Chilesotti's transcriptions of a lute manuscript, which was published
in 1891.  The original lute book has not been available publicly, if
at all, for more than a century.  Rumors of its whereabouts drift
around from time to time.  Arthur Ness will doubtless have something
to say on that subject.

In 1986 Paul O'Dette recorded a CD on Hyperion of all the pieces
Respighi used, in the order they appear in Antiche Arie e Danze,
titled "Ancient Airs and Dances."  He mentioned most, if not all, of
the sources in the CD booklet, but I can't swear that if you buy the
CD now you'll get the same booklet.

In 1994 Dick Hoban's Lyre Music Publications published "Oscar
Chilesotti's Da un Codice Lauten-buch," Dick's re-intabulation of
Chilesotti's transcriptions in neat, easy-to-read large-type French
tablature, spiral bound.  You can order it from:

http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lyre/lyre.html

Dick's foreword mentions that numbers 59, 50, 49, 24 and 43 are in
Respighi's first suite.