Dear Fabio,

Thank you for the clarification.  Do you recall in which Italian journal
the list appeared?

Yes, it was a special issue of "Orfeo. Il mensile di musica antica e barocca", published in August 1998, and entirely dedicated to the O'Dette's cd, included with the magazine. "Orfeo" is not still in print, so I've made a copy of it in Pdf format:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/4268cda5-2bc2-4846-b6c9-c77d8102b232/orfeo_8-2008

<<The title "Da un codice del Cinquecento . . ." is not correct.

Well, the title "Da un codice / Lauten-Buch / del Cinquecento" is really meaningless, in Italian. I'm quite sure that Chilesotti simply titled the book "Da un Codice del Cinquecento" ("From a Sixteenth Century Codex"), and that the German title "Lauten-Buch" was not original, but simply added by the publishers (Breikopf & Härtel) to please their German customers. Unfortunately, the choice to put it *whitin* the Italian title was very poor, from a typographic point of view...

Regards,
Fabio