Knowing when the absolute first guitar concerto of the
20th century is only of marginal value, but it is
useful to know when interest in the genre re-emerged.
Perhaps more useful - does anyone know when the LATEST
guitar concerto was written in the 19th century?  It
would be interesting to see how big the gap is.

Chris

[6]http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepq31c/arthurjnesslutescores/