Hello, Jean-Marie!

No, it is the facsimile that is too small to read.  The transcriptions
need some tweaking, also.

The edition seems not to have been managed well by the
publisher/printer, leaving one to resort to the Garland facsimile.  And
hope
that some brave publisher will bring out the proper critical edition which
John Wilson's songs and preludes deserve.

One is in progress by Gordon Callon.  It will be a edition of all
of John Wilson's music.

Its parameters are described here:

http://ace.acadiau.ca/score/GJC/home.htm

=====AJN (Boston, Mass.)=====
This week's free download from Classical Music Library is Schubert's
Symphony No. 3 in D, D. 200
performed by the Orchestra della Svizzera Italiana, Alain Lombard,
conductor.

To download, click on the CML link here
http://mysite.verizon.net/arthurjness/

My Web Page:  Scores