Tried 3 kinds of masking tape, no luck, tried 3m see through tape,
works good--sucess! Though sticky...
Will try it out this week on Uccellini et al.
What brand masking tape did you use?
Incidentally, I use bamboo skewers for the tastini. Using a sharp
knife, I split them in half, then shave a bit off the back till they
are between .85-1.05mm
They work very well--maybe because the thickness stays constant after use.
dt