Igor,

you don't know much about the lute, apparently, do you? Why don't you
resist the temptation to insult people?

As for the baroque lute, Valéry's lute playing sounds extremely nice,
indeed, yet did you notice his RH position? It is far from being a
standard IMHO.

Regarding the arciliuto video, Danny's own comment, when he advertized
it on the list, was that he was only experimenting with his new
instrument. I do wonder how you come to recommend it as a standard.

I cannot help being suspicious that are fond of attacking people just
for the sake of attack, bt without being interested in serious
discussions.

Mathias