When you can (and if you want) i will be happy to hear :-)

On Nov 11, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Daniel Winheld wrote:

In short: easy to do, proven to work, And I owe David a beer, at least.
dt

Well then I owe him a case. Also you, Sean Smith, Omer, and everyone
else who has contributed to the meantone threads. That, in
conjunction with with the break-in and tone discussions have
empowered and informed me to improve the sound on my vihuela 100%.
Uniform gut stringing all the way (old, ill matching gut & gut
substitutes removed and thrown back onto the "gutpile"- an ancient
peanut brittle box with dried entrails going back to the 1970's)

..and 1/4 comma meantone fretting -including an f# & c# tastino
behind the 1st fret.

Only sound check has been borrowed ears- Sean Smiith's, my wife's, my
own. So far so good. I had to remove the 3rd fret g# tastino from the
4th course to play an f-minor recercar by Marco D'Aquila, but so far
so good.

Dan