OK. I agree that different interpretations of the same piece can be of
   interest, but I'd like to have the opportunity of hearing something I
   haven't heard before. The ideal is to have different interpretations of
   everything, so keep recording whatever you want to record :-)

   The site is getting, on average, about 50 plays per week, and I doubt
   if all those plays are from people here, so it seems to be reaching a
   wider audience.

   Rob

   2008/11/29 David van Ooijen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 9:50 AM, David Tayler
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   > Although Rob is rightly concerned about version pileup, I think it is
   > kind of cool, Like Louis Louis, to have all the different
   interpretations.

     I think it's exactly this factor, different players playing the same
     piece, that makes such a project interesting.
     David