Dear John Dowland contributors, it would be good to know which
   manuscripts you are using for your recordings. Val's recent video
   performance of Mrs White's Choyce, being a case in point. It is very
   similar to Mrs Whites Thing in Poulton, but obviously from a different
   source. I have still filed it under the Poulton classification number
   for Mrs Whites Thing, but I could put a note of the source in the Notes
   column.

   So, Val, let me know your source, please, and could any future
   contribution from anyone please include the original source where
   known.

   Rob MacKillop