Thanks Andreas,

   And wouldn't you know it?  My old photocopy ends at page 85.

   DD

   From: [1]Andreas Schlegel

   To: [2]damian dlugolecki

   Cc: [3]l...@cs.dartmouth.edu

   Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 1:05 PM

   Subject: Re: [LUTE] le Tocsein de Gautier

     Of course!

   Livre de Tablature p.86-87

   Goess Theorbe 170-171

   The edition of the works of Denis Gaultier in Corpus des Luthistes
   Franc,ais is available and should be sold of every lute player...

   Andreas

   Am 26.12.2008 um 21:45 schrieb damian dlugolecki:

      Are there different versions of le Tocsin of Denis Gautier than the
   one

      in the Barbe ms?   I recently listened to Claire Antonini's
   recording

      of the piece which is substantially different from the one that I
   know

      from Barbe.

      Happy Christmas and New Year!

      Damian