Oh, they are all the same...lutes, guitars, vihuelas, ukuleles - just
   put your fingers where the tab tells you to, and hope for the best. I
   can't play any wind instruments (I faint) and I can't for the life of
   me understand the supposed logic of a keyboard. My job at Queen
   Margaret University allows me access to all sorts of instruments. We
   have at home just now a very expensive Roland sythesiser, with an
   unbelievable number of sounds. I tried playing it for an hour - almost
   went insane. Picked up my ukulele - ah, Heaven!

   Rob