From: "David Tayler" <vidan...@sbcglobal.net>
I'm old fashioned, I guess;  I think the old ways are better.
Some are. Some aren't.

I've no objection to musical freedom, I just advocate "try then decide".
I also think one learns more form one note of a great player than a whole book of deconstructionist.
dt
Exactly. You've said it. That why I try to learn something from Karamazov.
RT