Of course it's a scam. Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of
   the very page he so thoughtfully sent you (so dumb, these scammers)
   from our own lute list website:

    http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/forsale.html#wanted,

   "If someone seems to have difficulty writing the language of the
   country they claim to come from."

   These jerks all sound the same, and to a native or (equivalently
   familiar English speaker) their use of language is always a dead
   giveaway. I have never seen the word "advert" used in any of my legit
   dealings with builders, sellers, or buyers anywhere in the Anglophonic
   world. There must a school for online scammers where they learn to
   write this style, as it never varies. And yet, enough people are still
   being fooled to keep them in business- no category is immune; anything
   being bought or sold, any transaction on the internet attracts them
   like flies to horse poop.

     Dear List,
     Want to inform you about suspected scam. I received and email from
     Brad Baker, offering a baroque guitar which looked too good to be
     real, then I even called the guy but once I asked more detailes he
     pretended he does not hear me.... Then I serched in google and got
     this:

     http://www.650motorcycles.com/ForSale.html