On Wednesday 18 February 2009, Wayne Cripps rattled on the keyboard:

I send this kind of people an html email where I'm very interested in the
purchase or selling of an instrument. There is also a nice question where I
ask their opinion and they have to look at a nice website. In fact it's a
super malware website that is hidden in a link with a totally different name.
For people interested in a few dangerous names contact me off line. I will
not repeat that here because with windows there is a chance you  get a nice
trojan or whatever if you accidently click on it with IE. Don't know if it
worked but gives me some satisfaction.
Taco