Many thanks for all the references.   I have a lot of checking to do now.

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Marie Poirier" <jmpoiri...@wanadoo.fr>
To: "Lute" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:24 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Hippolyte et Aricie

It seems there's a bug with the link I gave before. Try this one : http://philidor.cmbv.fr/catalogue/recueil-bernier-1#A0_2 and click on the icon on the right of this line (3rd line from the top) "NsB.recueil.06 - CANTATES FRANÇAISES, III". Then you'll have the complete notice about this 3rd book of cantatas by Bernier.

Best wishes,

Jean-Marie

== En réponse au message du 2009-03-31, 16:05:02 ==

Monica,

You'll find a complete desription of the book which contains the Hipolyte et Aricie cantata by Bernier at the following address :
http://philidor.cmbv.fr/jlbweb/jlbWeb?html=cmbv/notice&ref_direct=5668&ancre=A0_2&base=weboeu

It comes from the Centre de Musique Baroque de Versailles and you will find the exact shelf number for the copy in th Bibliothèque Nationale. Photocopies or microfilms or cd roms can be ordered online from the latter.

Best,

Jean-Marie

== En réponse au message du 2009-03-31, 13:45:33 ==

Many thanks - that is another possibility. I wonder whether the score
  is even available.

  Monica