From: Mimmo Peruffo [mailto:mperu...@aquilacorde.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:15 AM
Cc: Lute List
Subject: [LUTE] Re: In Italia

Yes, the town is the same. it was also a very important stringmaking
  -place quoted by Le Roy.
  There is a lutenist that live in that town. I had no the courage to
  phone him just to see  about him.
  The situation is very hard.
  Mimmo
  Roman Turovsky ha scritto:

    There is at least one lutenist living in that town.
    RT
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leonard Williams"
    [1]<arc...@verizon.net>