Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im
Auftrag von Stephan Olbertz
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Mai 2009 19:36
An: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [LUTE] Re: Milan's tablature?

I seem to recall some handwritten pieces on the blank staves of Denss'
Florilegium, in the copy which was used for the Tree Edition selection.
There must be some more fragments, someone suggested the name
Valencinian tablature because there seem to be connections to Valencia
other than through Luis Milan.

Ragards,

Stephan