On Tue, Jun 16, 2009, Graham Freeman <freeman.gra...@gmail.com> said:

>    All,
>    I'm going through the same thing. Too many people are telling me that
>    Kingham cases are no match for what the gorilla baggage-handlers can
>    throw at them.

not that kingham cases are shabby, far from it, just that those gorillas,
are well practiced at what they do.  Rock stars travel lots more than we
do, and their electronic toys need protection just as much as their
instruments.  The casemakers for amps and other such have met the gorilla
challenge head on and some of them have had success.  look online for
reviews.  sorry, no personal experience.

--
Dana Emery