On 6/25/2009, "Peter Martin" <peter.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're a Lully fan, there is a great collection of facsimile scores at
> http://www.digital.library.unt.edu/browse/department/music/jblc/

Yes, they have a wonderful Lully-on-line collection in the Univ. of North
Texas! Actually I've been using much also of their pages while trying
to identify the Lully models of theorbo arrs by de Visee and anon, see
my page
  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/Tiorba/deVisee/
(also there is a link to N Texas Univ.)

The only problem with their version is that you cannot (or I have not
found "how-to"?) download the whole opera as one file - you just need
to click from page to page on-line. In Petrucci you can. On the other
hand, there you cannot just do the thing you can in Texas and just
select the page you need. So it is fine to have them both!  :-)

All the best,

Arto