On Thu, 25 Jun 2009, wi...@cs.helsinki.fi wrote:

> The only problem with their version is that you cannot (or I have not
> found "how-to"?) download the whole opera as one file - you just need
> to click from page to page on-line.
Arto,

Clicking is abhorrent, and should be avoided at all cost! Fortunately, it
can be avoided at little to no cost, assuming that you have the right
developers' environment installed on your computer.  (xcode on Mac OS,
which BTW is free.) You can use curl of wget, or in the worst case you
write a perl script that generates the individual names of the files and
feeds them to curl or wget.  I have an example of such a script and would
be happy to send it to you.  It would take no more that a couple of
minutes to modify my script for this site.
  ... I expect ... I have looked at it the site briefly.

Peter.

the next auto-quote is:
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished
unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
(Voltaire)
/\/\
Peter Nightingale                  Telephone (401) 874-5882
Department of Physics, East Hall   Fax (401) 874-2380
University of Rhode Island         Kingston, RI 02881