From: Benjamin Morgan <benjaminmorga...@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 5:11 AM
Subject: Lessons/booking
To: d.v.ooi...@planet.nl

Hello

My name is Benjamin Morgan. I am writing this on behalf of my friends.
We would be in the country for a month dance holiday. As part of our
holiday plan, we have decided to have some guitar lessons for
beginners. What instrument and styles of music do you teach? How long
have you taught guitar lessons? What is your musical education
background? What is your payment policy? Do we need our own guitar, or
can we alternatively hire a guitar?

Date: 1st December 2009 to 22nd December 2009.

Number of persons: 6 (Adults).

Time: 1 to 2 hours daily (evening time).

I would appreciate it if you could teach us the following

       Proper Techniques in Guitar Playing

   Basic Music Rudiments and Musical Terms

   Ability To Read Musical Notes And Guitar Tablature

   Comprehensive Study of Finger Picking Styles

   Extensive Chord Knowledge and Chord Progressions

Kindly get back to me with the confirmation and charges per hour.

Best Regards,

Benjamin Morgan

11th Floor

The McLaren Building