From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On
Behalf Of Peter Martin
Sent: 19 October 2009 13:00
To: Lute list
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Great new spam-scheme! Re: Lessons/booking

   Same phone number, different scam, taking thousands off unsuspecting
   wedding planners:

[1]http://vrccreative.blogspot.com/2008/05/wedding-planners-beware-of-t
   obi-and.html

   Stay away!

   2009/10/19 David van Ooijen <[2]d.v.ooi...@planet.nl>

     Look what the cat brought in this morning!
     David - was recently harassed by repeated phone calls from Africa
by
     Nigerian spammer asking for my banking details ... Mayor bother,
the
     guy didn't stop caling me for days.