Get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, did we Roman? Grownups do not
write nasty flame-war-provoking posts at the least (imagined) provocation.  Did
you even look at the article ? It needs replacing, not editing. While I do know
more than a few things, I have a book contract with a deadline that is
currently absorbing any writing energies I have. Writing  an encyclopedia
article just doesn't fit in my schedule. (Sending an email to the appropriate
person to see if the article can be removed does.)

So instead of flying off the handle why not pour yourself a nice glass of wine,
put some nice relaxing minor key murder ballads on the stereo and calm down.

Cheers,

Bob