Oooooooooops,

wrong piece :)

Source  Page/No.        Title in source
Pickering        6r/2   Drewries accordes
Pickering        6v/1   drewries accordes
Brogyntyn       30      Mr Drewries accord. for 2 luts
408/1   48      A ffancey for two Lutes
408/1   49/1[inv]       A ffancy for two Lutes.

Rainer

Ron Andrico wrote:
   Could it be possible?  Rainer overlooked one of the most famous duets
   from the most common of sources?  It must be the result of acute
   information overload.
   RA
   www.mignarda.com
   > Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:16:59 -0500
   > To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   > From: rcl...@elroberto.com
   > Subject: [LUTE] Re: Drewies Accorde
   >
   > > >I have two parts to Drewries Accordes, but maybe I'm missing
   something.
   > > >dt
   > >
   > > One if them is a "reconstruction".
   >
   > Pretty old reconstruction. :-)
   > My copy of Jane Pickeringe (the book, not Jane) has both parts.
   Brogyntyn has one part and Ballet allegedly (don't have a copy here)
   has both parts.