Righty-right!!

    There's no reason to use the synthetics just because Ronn McFarlane,
Paul O'Dette, and Nigel North use them, they sound better, last longer, and
cost less.
    (I know the "sound better" part is only an opinion, but the
only-an-opinion thing hasn't seemed to slow down the gut advocates.)

Respectfully,

Joseph Mayes