So it is. Racinet's is certainly a citterncreature.

Sean

On Feb 15, 2010, at 5:43 AM, Gernot Hilger wrote:

Dear Sean,

unless I am very much mistaken, you are speaking of the Linard Vanitas. I was referring to the pic Franz had linked to. The other picture is too small to see any chanterelle.

Or do you once again have a mousepad with better resolution by any chance?

Gernot

Zitat von Sean Smith <lutesm...@mac.com>:

An archcittern, Gernot? That broken chanterelle curls like gut to my eye.

Sean