Thanks for sending in the photo, Alexander. I think this is an important lute for the archives showing a good transitional solution. ... and a lute I wouldn't mind finding on my dining room table.

The music is very legible, too. I'm sorry I don't know enough song rep to figure it out. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a sense- allegorical theme.

Sean