On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:27 PM, David Tayler <vidan...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> However, if you realize the  alto voice up, there is a big problem,
> this then completely removes the 7-6 suspension

Point taken. Indeed, 7-6 was sorely missed (although that one is my
ears, even when playing the Poulton version. Striking how what's in
your head will influence so strongly what you hear). But how do you
finger your version? I cannot hold all notes - or am I missing
something again? Best solution would be to play the new g with the
first finger and use that for the b-flat. Bass and soprano must be
held, after all. Pity, though, not to be able to sustain the new g.
Have to try this in some different versions.

David