Which Harwood article are we talking about here?

   On 7 March 2010 01:05, Roman Turovsky <[1]r.turov...@verizon.net>
   wrote:

     Thankfully we have Renato Meucci to have sorted out the HArwood
     mess.
     RT
     ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tayler"
     <[2]vidan...@sbcglobal.net>
     To: "[3]lute-cs.dartmouth.edu" <[4]l...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 7:03 PM

   Subject: [LUTE] Re: Caccini's theorbo

     I think the original article by Harwood, et al., is a pretty
     thorough
     study, it just draws the wrong conclusion from its own research by
     conflating theorbo and chitarrone. Conflating the terms is
     understandable, because many of the terms were used interchangeably.
     The big mistake they made was in not understanding that using the
     terms interchangeably is the exact opposite of conflation, and that
     the result of their system would be that we would wind up with fewer
     differences, not more; uniform, not diverse. However the research
     itself is right, I think, bass lute tuned physically up or
     "imagined"
     as up by transposition. The information is in the article, just
     ignored in the conclusions.
     dt